- Full Face Helmets must meet Full-face Snell M2015, M2020, SA2015, SA2020, FIA: 8860-2010, 8860-2015 or 8860-2018 helmet mandatory; shield mandatory (goggles prohibited).
- Riders must wear Leather or approved M/C jacket & gloves, Leather shoes or boots above the ankle.
- 10.99 or quicker must have an engine Kill switch attached to the rider.
- Full all-leathers or SFI Spec 40.1/2 suit mandatory on motorcycles running 120 mph or faster
- Two-piece suits must be joined together with a metal 360-degree zipper at the waist. SFI Spec 40.1/1 or 40.1/2 suit or leather jacket, leather boots/shoes above the ankle, and leather gloves are mandatory on ALL motorcycles. Gloves must be Kevlar-lined or equipped with slide buttons.
Good Day All!!! This is a friendly reminder that there are no races 09/29/23 and 09/30/23!! We will have our final Grand Junction Harley-Davidson Street Legal Drags 10/06/23 and our final points for Juniors and Big Cars Race 10/07/23. This will also be the King of the Track for big cars and Juniors. And last but not least we this will be our big car Wally event!!! Going to be an amazing and busy weekend!! Hope to see you all there!!!